Acrylic research and development has a history of more […]
Acrylic research and development has a history of more than one hundred years. It is mainly used for large-scale aquarium projects, large aquariums, cylindrical fish tanks, infinity swimming pools, and special-shaped fish tanks for aquarium projects. And has excellent weather resistance, especially for outdoor use, ranking first among other plastics, and has good surface hardness and gloss, processing plasticity, and can be made into various shapes and products required. The thick plate can still maintain high transparency.
The following briefly introduces the characteristics of acrylic swimming pool:
1. Colorless transparent plexiglass sheet, the light transmittance is more than 92%;
2. It has strong adaptability to the natural environment, even if it is exposed to sunlight, wind and rain for a long time, it will not change its performance. It has good anti-aging performance and can be used at ease outdoors;
3. Good processing performance, suitable for mechanical processing and easy to thermoform;
4. Non-toxic, harmless even in long-term contact with people. But it will produce formaldehyde and carbon monoxide when burned
5. Strong impact resistance, 16 times that of the same thickness of glass. Suitable for installation in areas where safety is particularly required;
6. Excellent insulation performance, suitable for various electrical equipment;
7. Light weight, half lighter density than ordinary glass, less load on buildings and supports
8. Strong plasticity, large changes in shape, easy processing and forming;
9. The recyclable rate is high, which is recognized by the growing environmental awareness;
10. Convenient maintenance, easy to clean, rain can be cleaned naturally, or scrub with soap and soft cloth.
Due to the difficulty and high cost of acrylic production, there are many low-quality and inexpensive substitutes on the market. Therefore, it is very important to choose the aquarium project manufacturer with good reputation and quality.