Every industry will have losses in the production proce […]
Every industry will have losses in the production process, just more or less, just take the acrylic products industry! Loss is definitely there. Avoid it. It can't be avoided. It can only be said to reduce the loss of large quantities. If you want to reduce it, you should pay attention to all aspects of the details.
1. Acrylic Glue Adhesives should not be exposed to direct sunlight for a long time before they are fully cured. If it is irradiated for a long time, the bonding surface will be yellow, which will affect the aesthetics of the plexiglass products. Therefore, before using the plexiglass products, especially when used outdoors, the adhesive must be completely cured after use. of.
2. When the acrylic product is bonded, the glue has strong corrosiveness, and if it is dropped on the surface, it will leave traces that are difficult to eliminate. So be sure to use something to protect the areas that don't need to be bonded.
3. Acrylic bonding surface should be cleaned. If there are impurities such as dust and pores, bubbles will be formed when bonding, and the glue will flow unevenly.
4. When bonding, if the amount is used less, it will appear if it is not hit, and bubbles will be generated. More will overflow, so you must use the right amount when bonding, long-term processing work, pay attention to the amount of glue used.
5. Ordinary acrylic sheets will deform when the temperature is about 100 degrees. Acrylic products processed above this temperature will lose the unique characteristics of acrylic.
If you want to know more about the product or product, you can click here: https://www.jmacrylic.com/