The official name of the acrylic swimming pool is the g […]
The official name of the acrylic swimming pool is the glass fiber reinforced plastic swimming pool. The surface material is acrylic board, and the back is covered with glass fiber, coated with a special resin for reinforcement. The entire swimming pool should have a uniform and bright color, smooth surface, no delamination, air bubbles, etc. The thickness of the surface layer is generally greater than 3mm, and it should be firmly combined with glass fiber without skin.
Acrylic is a by-product extracted from deep-sea oil and plexiglass. But acrylic is not as "breakable" like glass, and its impact resistance is 200 times that of ordinary glass, and it will hardly break. Its bearing capacity varies with thickness, the thicker the stronger. Acrylic has a hard side but also has the characteristics of flexibility. A hard acrylic plate, after special processing, can form a radian and be processed into various shapes. At the same time, its thermal insulation performance is better than glass, unlike glass that is "cold to the end". Compared with the acrylic in the swimming pool, the body is still relatively soft, and it will not hurt. Therefore, it is the best material for making luxury swimming pools.
Precautions for maintenance of acrylic swimming pool:
1. Acrylic material is most afraid of being scratched by sharp objects. When cleaning and wiping, hard cloth or emery cloth is not allowed, but soft cloth such as flannel should be used;
2. The correct daily care method is to use a soft cloth and soap or neutral detergent to dry the acrylic surface to avoid water deposits in the pool and cause spots. At the same time, avoid wiping with decontamination powder, as acrylic is corrosive and will reduce its gloss effect. To make the acrylic bright as new, you can play the liquid polishing wax regularly, and then gently wipe it with a soft cloth;
3. Repair the wound in time. If the scratches are not careful, you can polish them with water sandpaper above 1000C, and then polish them with toothpaste and a soft cloth. If the scratch area is large, you can spray the car paint after polishing;
4. Follow the principle of cold water first and hot water to prevent high-temperature deformation of the acrylic swimming pool;
5. Do not touch volatile products such as paint and thinner, otherwise, the surface will easily soften or dissolve, causing cracks and other phenomena.
For more product information, please click here: Aquarium project.