Everyone knows about the large acrylic fish tank. Becau […]
Everyone knows about the large acrylic fish tank. Because we often see large acrylic fish tanks. So what do you need to prepare if you make your own acrylic aquarium? The following Jiaxing mirror acrylic technology co., ltd. will show you how to make large acrylic fish tanks.
First: acrylic large fish tank commonly used materials:
1. Crystal glass: Crystal glass is glass with high lead content. This kind of fish tank looks crystal clear due to its high lead oxide content. It is also difficult to cut, and the finished product will be expensive and rare. However, this large acrylic fish tank has great disadvantages. It will break up after a slight collision and is not very safe. If these external forces can be excluded, this is the dream large acrylic fish tank.
2. plexiglass: acrylic, which is a large acrylic fish tank made of this material, has the advantages of high transparency and water pressure resistance, and the main disadvantage is easy scratching (but the surface can be reground).
3. Glued glass: Glued glass is formed by sandwiching a tough and thermoplastic PVB intermediate film between two pieces of glass. Because the tough and adhesive intermediate film is sandwiched between the two pieces of glass, it is not easy to penetrate under impact force, and its glass pieces are not easy to scatter after being damaged (the whole piece will fall off). Therefore, some large acrylic fish tanks will choose this material.
Second: acrylic large fish tank landscaping method:
1. Cylinder planting method: the sand at the bottom of the cylinder is pushed out of a cavity, the root of aquatic plants is put into the cavity, the fibrous root is pressed into the sand, sand is cultured and pebbles are pressed on. This method makes the layout perfect, but cleaning is troublesome.
2. Pot culture method: plant aquatic plants in small pots, and then put the small pots into pots. Although this method is easy to clean, the variety, quantity and overall layout of planting are limited.
3. Basic method: For floating aquatic plants or fish tanks whose bottom is not suitable to be paved with sand, the root of aquatic plants can be tied with small stones or put into a suitable glass tube to sink into the bottom of the tank, and the position can be fixed with small stones.
For more information, please click: aquarium project.