Acrylic, commonly known as "specially treated plexiglas […]
Acrylic, commonly known as "specially treated plexiglass", its raw materials usually exist in the form of particles, plates, tubes, etc. in the application industry. The world Acrylic acid is widely used, and its application field depends on its physical and chemical properties.
Let's look at the advantages of acrylic materials:
1. The appearance gloss is high. Bright color, lasting more than ten years. This is incomparable to metal or inkjet. For example, the acrylic light box made by McDonald's in Beijing in the past 82 years is like a new one. Special color saturation and durability as well as excellent external luster are clear and transparent in sunlight. The sparkling feeling is the customer's perception. One of the important reasons for choosing acrylic acid.
2. The material itself has strong light: the acrylic plate used in outdoor advertising industry has excellent light transmittance, built-in light source, and even and soft brightness at night. Compared with neon lights, acrylic is the whole lamp, unlike neon lights, the lines are shiny. Softer than neon lights.
3. Built-in light source: no external wiring is required and it is not easy to damage. First, there is no external wiring, which solves the problem of unattractive wiring of external neon lights. The utility model solves the problem that wires and light sources are easy to short circuit and burn when exposed to air. And Due to the good seal of acrylic acid, it solves the problem that the lamp cannot be turned on in rainy days. Use rain and snow as usual.
4. Acrylic characters and consistency of light box: In this regard, acrylic characters and light box are thermoformed. After the acrylic plate is heated, it is compression molded or plastic molded once through various molds, so the products in the same sets or several molds are the same. In addition, as long as the colors are the same (e.g. 136 red), the colors of the two plates are very consistent, and it is difficult to separate them with naked eyes. In these two senses, the consistency of colors and norms helps to promote the corporate image. It is also conducive to shop decoration and uniformity of decoration.
5. Stable physical properties and strong resistance to deformation at high and low temperatures. This is one of the important characteristics of acrylic acid used in outdoor advertising. First of all, it has strong anti-ultraviolet ability, which is also one of the reasons why it does not fade. In addition, it can withstand high temperatures of 70 c. Low temperature-50 c. There will be no change during this interval. There is no such temperature difference in most parts of China. Therefore, enterprises can use it safely outdoors.
6. Machining is very powerful
(1) thermoforming performance: it is just described between 70°C and 50°C, the temperature can reach a certain height, and acrylic plates soften rapidly. After softening, the mold can be molded into various shapes according to the shape of the mold, and after cooling to normal temperature, the physical properties are stable.
(2) strong machinability: acrylic plate can be formed by cutting, sawing, drilling and other tools. Flexibility is relatively good. In general, acrylic sheets do not crack (compared to plexiglass).
For more information on acrylic, please click here: Large Acrylic sheet.